2 Information about us
B2C LOGISTIKAS 360 FULL SERVICE is operated by Logistikas S.A. (we, us and our). We are registered in Switzerland, Route de Grand Lancy 6, CH1227, Acacias, Switzerland.
3 Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- details of transactions you carry out through our website service B2C LOGISTIKAS 360 FULL SERVICE (the Site) and of the fulfilment of your orders;
- information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site, including, but not limited to, information provided at the time of requesting or subscribing to any service, or becoming a registered user or if you enter any competition or promotion sponsored by us;
- information from surveys that we use for research purposes, if you choose to respond to them;
- communications you send to us, for example to report a problem with or submit a comment regarding the Site;
- and details of your visits to the Site, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and the resources that you access.
4 IP addresses
- We may collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
5 How we process and store your information
For the purpose of the ‘Loi fédérale sur la protection des données’ (Data Protection Law), the data controller is Logistikas S.A.
The data that we collect from you is processed by staff who work either for us or one of our group companies or for one of our service providers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using secure sockets layer (SSL) technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain features or parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You must not share the password with anyone.
When you proceed to the Checkout, before you are prompted to complete your billing and delivery address, your browser will go into secure mode. Data relating to your order and your personal details will all pass to our server in an encrypted format. As soon as you have finished ordering you will exit secure mode. As an additional protection for you, our system is designed so that you cannot place an order until you are safely within secure mode.
All payment transactions will be processed on our behalf by CYBERServices S.A.. This means that your credit/debit card details are provided directly to CYBERServices S.A. and are never revealed to us. We do not store any of your financial details such as credit card numbers. CYBERServices S.A. operates a secure server to process your payment details. CYBERServices S.A. encrypts your credit/debit card information and authorises payment.
We recommend that you do not communicate your payment card details to anyone, including us, by email. We cannot be responsible for any losses you may incur in transmitting information to us by internet link or by email. Any such loss shall be entirely your responsibility.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. Remember to close your browser when you have finished your user session. This will help to ensure that others do not access your personal information if you share your computer or use a computer in a public places such as a library or internet café.
If you have any queries about security, please email us at: logistikas [at] bluewin.ch
6 Transfers of your Personal Information Overseas
7 Uses made of your information
In order to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and, specifically, to fulfil your orders, we may pass on information held about you to our sub-contractors, including delivery service providers. Depending upon the requirements of your individual order, such third parties may be based and/or operate outside Switzerland.
In addition, we use information held about you in the following ways:
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have indicated that you wish to be contacted for such purposes by post, email, SMS, telephone or other means of electronic communication;
- to ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in any interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so;
- and to notify you about changes to our services.
8 Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any affiliated company within our group.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- or if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our website Terms and Conditions or other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety or those of our customers or other third parties. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
9 Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us on logistikas [at] bluewin.ch. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Logistikas S.A., Route de Grand Lancy 6, CH1227, Acacias, Switzerland.
The Site may, from time to time, contain hyperlinks to and from internet sites operated by other organisations. If you follow a hyperlink to any of these sites, please note that they will have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to such sites.
10 How to contact us
- By email at logistikas [at] bluewin.ch. This email address is being protected from spambots.
- By telephone on +41 (0)22 823 1085 between the hours of 09h00 and 17h00 (Swiss time)
- By writing to us at Logistikas S.A., Route de Grand Lancy 6, CH1227, Acacias, Switzerland.